Saturday, September 19, 2009

Newbie alert!

Hey everyone out there that follows this blog. My name is Manuela and as of today, with Fara's permission of course, I am the now the new blogger of this blog. Wow that sounded funny.XD Anyways Fara asked me to take over this since she has a lot of things to do regarding the magazine itself, so I'm here to lighten the load so to speak.

So for those of you who don't know me as I stated above my name is Manuela I'm 21 years old and have been working with Fara on the magazine for a while now. I'm the YouTube page manager, which basically means I make videos re-guarding the magazine and post them on there. Other than that there's not much to say about me. If you want to know anything else, either about the magazine or myself, don't be afraid to e-mail us or comment on the posts.

Until next time my lovely followers,
~Manuela

P.S.-Don't forget to check out the magazine website and our new Issue. Here's the link JonasMagazine

0 comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com