Friday, April 2, 2010

Nick Jonas Won't Change Himself for a Girl


While ex-girlfriend has revealed that she once changed herself for him, it looks like the same won't happen to . Asked by Popstar! if he has or would ever changed anything about himself for a girl, the 17-year-old simply said "No" before confessing, "I can't I don't know how to do that."

The one-third of the went on that his passion for the moment lies in music. "Right now it's just sort of all about this music experience for me and a lot of things fall second to that," he admitted. "It's just what I'm passionate about. It's about surrounding myself with people who understand that that's what's important to me."

Speaking about changing look, the singer who recently launched his side project Nick Jonas & The Administration opened up that it is the essence of his song "Last Time Around". He explained, "Well, the story in the song is you show up in this place and you see someone who's kind of changed their look."

"And they've changed everything about themselves, whether it's because they've become more confident or they've come into their own, whatever it is," Nick elaborated further. "And you see them and introduce yourself and don't realize that you've already met them. It's like, let's get back to that. Let's get back to that moment where 'you hair was long and the grass was greener.' "

As for Selena, the star of Disney's "Wizards of Waverly Place" spilled to M magazine about her previous split from Nick. In an interview done before the twosome were rumored rekindling their romance earlier this year, she admitted, "I lost myself for a second. I had friends and family tell me I had changed, but I didn't see it - until I was broken up with."

0 comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com