Thursday, April 8, 2010

Nick's Blog


It's officially Spring and you know what that means...baseball! I was invited to join the LA Dodgers Spring Training Camp at Camelback Ranch in Glendale, AZ for a few days. What an amazing time, it was an experience I will never forget.
Production is continuing on JONAS, the show has truly evolved this second season. One major difference this season is that we shoot on location which has been a lot of fun. The second season of Living the Dream also started on the Disney Channel so be sure to check that out. It takes you along with us on our European leg of our World Tour.
This past month my friends at Bayer and I spent a day doing one of our video and photo shoots. We captured lots of great content and spent time together discussing the CONTOUR® USB meter and how it is helping me manage my diabetes. It was a pleasure to work again with Mary Ellen, John and PGATE, thanks for a great day!
My Simple Win this Month: Attending LA Dodgers training camp and not letting my diabetes slow me down.
Happy Easter and Passover.

-Nick

Source:Nickssimplewins.com

0 comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com