Friday, December 11, 2009

Kevin Jonas Loves Chicken Parmesan & His Fiancé, Danielle



Kevin Jonas is a lucky man, at the age of 22, he is absolutely ready to settle down. He didn’t waste time at clubs or bars searching for the ‘One,’ because he already knew who she was. Kevin told TWIST in the December issue that something inside was telling him, “follow your heart. Danielle’s the one.” Awwww…he is so romantic. In fact, Kevin is enthusiastic for marriage: “I’m so excited, so ready. Starting a life together with the person I’ve always dreamed about is going to be a big thing for me. It’s a big step, but an exciting one. There will be new challenges and new things, I don’t know if anyone can ever say what to expect, but I know it’s going to be amazing. It’s going to be an incredible time for us.”
Danielle has already won over her fiancé with her Italian cooking, according to Kev, “She makes this chicken parm that’s legitimately unbelievable! She makes a good pasta, too. She’s a good hometown Italian girl.” She’s lucky to not only have Kev’s admiration for her but, his families too.Kevin said, “My dad asked me, ‘Are you sure?,’ and I was like, ‘Absolutely, I know without a shadow of a doubt.’ And my dad was like, ‘Well good, because we love her, too!’ My family’s really taken Danielle in as their own. And it’s been really nice.'”Kevin and Danielle, have the support of Kevin Jona’s family and now his fans. Good luck on a healthy & lengthy marriage.

0 comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com