Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Joe Jonas Is Ready For 'A Really Cool 2010'



" I think all of our music together after all this time is really going to make it a great tour and a new album," Joe says

Joe Jonas chatted to MTV about his ACTING CAREER AND WRITING: 'I'm just here to support Nick and hopefully someday soon act, which should be cool, a little more acting, which would be awesome.'
Does all the talk about marriage, side projects and acting mean end of Jonas Brothers? 'Yeah, it's over. Just kidding. It just makes it even better for the three of us and means that we all have our own individual styles of music that we love. I'm doing a lot of writing and I'm not sure where that will pick up.
I'm kind of sure, but I can't really talk about it. I'm excited. It's gonna be a really cool 2010. [Nick's] music and the music I'm writing and Kevin's music that he really wanted to start writing. I think all of our music together after all this time is really going to make it a great tour and a new album. So it's great to be able to have these opportunities to do these different things.'

0 comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com