Saturday, June 26, 2010

Nick's Blog

This Month I have been in London rehearsing the role of Marius in Les Miserables. I will make my debut on the Queen's Theatre Stage June 21st. London's West End has such a buzz to it just like Broadway does in New York City. It is quite the honor for me as I was in Les Miserables in New York when I was 10.
Last month, Bayer and I launched the Give Back - Simply Win Contest to recognize the good work people with diabetes are doing in their communities. We have been getting a lot of great entries, picking the three winners is going to be very difficult. It is so important to give back when you can. If you haven't entered go to NicksSimpleWins.com and tell us about all the great ways you give back. I know you guys are out there doing good and I'm really excited to read all about it.
Be sure to catch the new season of "JONAS LA" which premiered on June 20.
My Simple Win: Enjoying my life every day and never letting diabetes slow me down even when rehearsing non-stop for a Broadway or West End show!
-Nick

0 comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com