Thursday, November 19, 2009

Kevin Jonas: Being under pressure helps me



New Delhi, Nov 18 (PTI) Kevin Jonas, the eldest of the US boy band 'The Jonas Brothers', who juggles between music and acting, says he works best under pressure.

The 22-year-old pop star features in the hit TV sitcom 'JONAS', which is based on the the life of the brothers Nick, Joe and Kevin and their band.

The show will premiere on Disney Channel in India on November 30.

The 22-year-old rocker said he would memorize his lines just before going on the sets to film it.

"I look at my lines, typically, before I walk to the set to film it. Not everybody does that, but I do. I became really good at memorising my lines quickly and under pressure. I think being under pressure helps me," Kevin told PTI in an email interview.

The young star insists that this unpreparedness goes well with his onscreen character.

Source: PitiNews

0 comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com