Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Nick's Simple Wins Blog From Europe :)


Hello from Europe!
My brothers and I are currently enjoying the great city of Antwerp in Belgium. This month's photo is from a shopping trip in Italy. We have been able to experience a lot of the cities that we are in this time and are having so much fun.
This month we had to do something we have never done before, postpone a show due to illness. Unfortunately, I was under the weather and wasn’t able to perform but am feeling much better. Thank you all very much for your well wishes. I am back in action and we have had a few shows since.
It is hard to believe it is November already. This year has flown by. It is important to remember this month is Diabetes Awareness Month and November 14th is World Diabetes Day. Just in time for Diabetes Awareness Month, Bayer announced the launch of the CONTOUR® USB meter, which is available online now. I just got mine and really like it. I love to get high tech gadgets when they come out and this one has really helped me to manage my diabetes. It has a USB port which plugs directly into a computer so you can upload your monitoring results and track patterns in your blood glucose levels. I think its technology will make monitoring and logging an easier process for me while I'm on tour and it will be a more simple way to share the information with my doctor.
Last month we chose the winners for the Express Your Simple Win Contest - As part of their prize, the winners were honored at the JDRF New York 37th Annual Promise Ball Gala on November 14th where their achievements were recognized by the diabetes community. I look forward to meeting them when we return from tour. And thank you again to everyone that entered the contest, choosing the winner was not an easy task.
My Simple Win: Touring the world, seeing the sights, learning new cultures and meeting all our great fans!
-Nick

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

mm... really like this thoughts.

Anonymous said...

я считаю: спасибо! а82ч

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com