Saturday, September 11, 2010

Co-star: Jonas Bros not zoo animals

 
The Jonas Brothers deserve to be treated with a bit more compassion by the paparazzi, their Camp Rock 2 co-star Meaghan Martin has said.
"People forget that they're human and I feel bad about that because they are not zoo animals," the actress said whilst promoting the Disney sequel in New York."It's funny because people get mean," she revealed, speaking about hanging out with teen sensations Kevin, Joe and Nick.
"I went to the Kids Choice Awards with them and the photographers were really yelling at them and I was like, 'That makes me really not want to look over there' - it's so disrespectful."
Meaghan joked that she does her best to make sure the attention doesn't go to their heads.
"I forget that they are famous, I'm like, 'You're not that cool, I'm here to keep you humble!'" she laughed.
The actress, who returns as mean girl Tess Tyler in the TV movie, revealed she's received some jealous letters from the boys' fans since working with them.
"You do get hate mail sent to you like, 'You touched a Jonas Brother - I hate you' or 'You hugged one'," she said. "I mean, they're great and all but I wouldn't kill myself for them!" she laughed.
:: Camp Rock 2: The Final Jam airs on September 17 at 6.30pm on Disney Channel.

0 comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com