Saturday, September 4, 2010

Exclusive Q&A with The Jonas Brothers



Camp Rock 2: The Final Jam premieres tonight at 8 p.m. ET on Disney Channel. J-14 sat down exclusively with the Jonas Brothers to chat about Joe and Demi's on-screen kiss, their own camp experiences, and of course, the famous birdhouse from the first Camp Rock!
J14: What was your favorite part about filming Camp Rock 2?
Kevin:
I really enjoyed "Heart and Soul" -- that performance was really cool. But I also loved working with the kids, the junior rockers, that was a lot of fun.
J-14: Joe, what's your character, Shanne, and Mitchie's (Demi Lovato) relationship like this time around?
Joe:
They've been talking all year and now they're seeing each other again for the first time. They want to get to know each other a little bit better and spend more time together, but finding that time is really hard -- she's trying to help out the camp like crazy and Shane respects that, but he's getting a little frustrated. He's like, "Come on -- I came here for you and for the camp, but majority of the reason is for you, come on!"
J-14: Can you tells us anything about Shane and Mitchie's kiss?
Joe:
I can't give those details away unfortunately -- I can say that much.They need that in the relationship. I think that will help things, clarify that they're dating.
J-14: Did you guys ever go to real camp growing up?
Joe:
I went seven years in a row! There's always really cool stuff to do at camp. Lots of sports events. I remember a relay race at the end of the camp that was pretty intense.
Nick: Kevin broke his pelvis [at camp]!
Kevin: I literally fractured my pelvis at camp. For some reason they thought it was a good idea to stack -- you know like bunk beds usually have two -- well we stacked one, two, and then the third one. I was on the top bunk, rolled off in my sleeping bag, fell, and fractured my hip. For the rest of the summer I had to be on crutches. I couldn't walk. It was pretty hilarious.
J-14: Kevin, does your character Jason finally get his birdhouse?
Kevin:
Of course! There is a very crucial scene with the birdhouse. I can honestly say people will be excited to see it and then devastated for me all at the same time. It's fantastic. It's going to be awesome.

0 comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com