Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Hmmm, That Guy Looks 'A Lot' Like Nick Jonas!



It's not every day that you're shopping at Forever 21 and the sales clerk who's helping you out is none other than Nick Jonas! We've got a sneak peek at Nick's undercover assignment on "I Get That A Lot," airing tonight on CBS!
"It's a really funny show," says Nick.
The one-hour special, airing at 8 p.m. ET/PT, features a variety of celebrities pulling pranks on everyday people. The Jonas Brothers star poses as an average Joe working at the girls' clothing shop, only to find that it's not so easy to be anonymous.
"I had to try to convince people that it wasn't me if they recognized me," Nick tells ET. "It was really tough to get people to believe it wasn't me, but I had fun doing it."
Other stars who "get that a lot" include TV host/lifestyle expert Martha Stewart as a craft store employee; game-show host Wayne Brady working behind the front desk at a nice hotel; style icon Tim Gunn behind the counter at a fast food joint; country superstar Wynonna Judd selling tires; and sitcom star Jay Mohr as a coffee house barista.

0 comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com