Monday, May 31, 2010

Nick's Blog

Posted May 2010
On May 16th, we performed for more than 200 guests at Danny Devito and Rhea Perlman's home for "Rock for Diabetes". It is a fundraiser for the Center for Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism at Children's Hospital Los Angeles. This is the second year that we have done this and were honored to be part of it again. All the guests received one of my dog tags to show their continued support of Diabetes. If you don't have your dog tag yet be sure to get one at NicksSimpleWins.com.
Our tour dates were announced this month and to kick it off we performed on Good Morning America last Friday. I can't wait to see all of you again this summer.
My Simple Win this month - eating right and getting enough sleep so I stay healthy during all my travels.
-Nick

0 comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com