Friday, October 9, 2009

Joe's Charity Event in Dublin



The 20-year-old actor/musician caught up with JJJ recently and revealed that he’s looking forward to getting back out on the road once filming is done.
Joe shared, “I’m actually excited to perform in Dublin, Ireland - I have this charity event that I hold - that’s a 5k run to raise awareness for the Special Olympics. I did the first one in San Antonio and it was really cool - we’ll be doing the second one in Dublin, so I’m excited to do that and get that started again.”

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

NO JOE, DO IT IN LONDON YOU ANNOYING :L
:(

Anonymous said...

YEEEEEEEESSS
Can't wait for this!

Anonymous said...

i'll be there!!!

Anonymous said...

YAAYYYY ! Im going too see them next week aswelll xD
When & Where is it on ?
xxxxxx

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com