Thursday, October 29, 2009

New Blogger

Hey All Jonas Fans!




I'm Wani of Wani-Djdanger.com and if you're an avid reader of my blog, you'll know that I have loads of passion for Disney Channel and especially The Jonas Brothers! Well, I don't have much to say. However, I used to run Disneynewshere@Blogger and since I'm already hosted, I'm busy moving my site to my new host. So yeah, expect that from me! Other than the fact that i love love love the Jonas Brothers + Disney, I too love Fashion! It's an exciting world in Fashion! You never know what's in and what's out! Like the great Heidi Klum " One day you're in , and the next day you're out " . On top of that, I do have a Twitter account : @WANICULLEN . Please follow me so that I can interact with you guys! And yeah .. I guess that's pretty much it. Hahaha . On top of it all, I hope you guys continue supporting Jonas Magazine!

Xoxo,
WANI!

0 comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com