Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Nick's Blog


I have had a busy month! Easter Sunday my brothers and I performed at Angel Stadium. April 16th was a Jonas Brothers takeover of Radio Disney, on the 17th I went and supported Joe and Demi at the premiere of Disney's OCEAN. Joe and Demi did a duet on the soundtrack called "Make a Wave".
On the 18th my family and I flew to NYC for the TJ Martell Foundation Family Day. My brothers and I along with our management were honored by the foundation. At the event we performed along with other artists Ana Maria, One Call, and Honor Society. Thank you to everyone who came out to support the cause. The TJ Martell Foundation is doing amazing things to help find the cure for Cancer and we were glad to be a part of it.
This whole month the production continues on JONAS. I can't wait for you guys to see the new season.
My Simple Win this month is monitoring my highs and lows so I feel good and can be where I need to be, when I need to be there.

-Nick

0 comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com